Welcome to the Greenmount-Montrose Rural Municipality information page
Mayor: LeRoy Hiltz
Chief Administration Officer: Dave Pizio
Office Location: 260 Hardy Road
260 Hardy Road
14 September 2021
Emergency Management Program Bylaw 2101-01 – approved – see Bylaw page
PEI COVID-19 Update Information link:
COVID-19 (coronavirus) in Prince Edward Island | Government of Prince Edward Island
19 July 2021
2020-2021 Full audit statement for municipality can be seen under “documents” page
23 June 2021
Seniors Independence Initiative | Government of Prince Edward Island
Seniors Independence Initiative
The Seniors Independence Initiative provides financial assistance for practical services making it easier for seniors to remain in their own homes and communities.
Help is available for services such as light housing keeping, meal preparation, or snow removal and complements supports provided to seniors by Home Care or family members for daily unmet needs.
Who can apply?
- be 65 years of age or older;
- live independently or with a spouse;
- have a net household income of up to $26,500 for a single person or up to $34,000 for a couple – as defined by line 236 on CRA Notice of Assessment;
- have combined assets not greater than $100,000 excluding primary residence, land and vehicles.
What happens after I apply?
You will be contacted by our staff and an assessment will be done to determine your individual or household needs.
What services are funded?
- Light house keeping
- General home/property maintenance
- Snow removal
- Grass cutting
- Meal preparation
- Meals on Wheels
For information or for assistance to complete the application, Call toll-free:1-877-569-0546